"Work and recreation go hand-in-hand for our employees. Our engagement programs are designed to help employees meet fellow Martians, relax, have fun, and showcase their talents. Marlabs is a strong advocate of work-life balance and flexibility at work. Our biggest strength has been our diversity. Marlabs’ international presence brings diversity into our culture. We value the different perspectives that a diverse workforce brings to our company."
PurPLe: Our Values
- Seek and clarify the purpose in everything to deliver value
- Strive to align passion and purpose to engage deeply and deliver extraordinary results to stakeholders
- Strive to create an impact at work that goes beyond profitability
- Strive to lead a purposeful life
- Take pride in people’s capability and the value they bring to the table
- Be the catalyst in people’s success and actively encourage people to strive for greater achievement and fulfillment
- Be proud of the work we do
- Celebrate fellow Martians and foster a culture of Respect, Integrity, Trust and empathy
- Be a proud Martian
- Seek opportunities to broaden horizons by encouraging different views and perspectives
- Commit to being a life-long learner to stay ahead of the changing landscape and trends to carry out transformational work
- Keep an open mind to challenge learnings and assumptions and be willing to continuously unlearn and relearn
Meet our People
Our employees are our best ambassadors. We take pride in our workforce comprising more than 2500 creative and talented professionals globally. Marlabs strives to be an employer of choice - but don't take our word for it. Here’s what our employees have to say!
Campus Recruitment (US)
Marlabs has set the bar up high through our Campus Recruitment Programs which are active in the US. Our training center based out of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania helps new hires develop problem-solving skills. Training in cutting edge technologies combined with continuous learning and mentoring help them stay at the forefront of technology.