One of the leading airline catering firms in the world partnered with Marlabs to leverage next generation technology and better their customer experience.
One of the leading airline catering firms in the world wanted to create a sustainable model by leveraging technology. This meant combatting operational inefficiencies and re-visiting their legacy business systems to boost their large catering business. The company wanted to better their customer experience and create a cost-effective business model that can compete in a digital economy.
After understanding the business ecosystem and day-to-day operational activities, Marlabs realized the need to create a connected ecosystem to improve operations and lead to better customer experience. Since the core of the problems revolved around the food distribution process, we enabled Smart trolleys to sense & scan various items on the trolly. Other aspects of the solution design include:
- In-flight networking to connect the flight attendant devices
- Analytics on the data
- Increase in operational efficiency and productivity
- Cost reduction due to decrease of manual interventions
- Increase in customer retention
- Predictive food & beverage planning
- Decrease in food wastage and increase in food quality
- Boost in customer satisfaction
- Analytics-driven decision-making