New Jersey / Bangalore – June 2nd 2021: As the Global Practice Leader, Surya will be responsible for creating deep capabilities in the digital practices aligned to our Digital-first strategy and help us grow non-linearly with a clear market differentiation. His responsibilities will include
- Developing People Capability on Digital Technologies
- Formulating Customer Advocacy approaches nuanced on Digital Transformation
- Injecting differentiation and value-play in our go-to-market artifacts
- Clear focus and targeted approach on creating Industry Solutions through a carefully calibrated IP building rigor in practices and dovetailing technologies to solve domain/business problems
- Industry / advisor / analyst / customer visibility
- Create a Partner-led Solution and GTM
Surya carries 21 years of well-rounded experience in the IT industry of which 15 years were in the IT Consulting & Services space and his most recent 6 years have been in the Captive IT arm of a European retail giant. In his past roles, he worked extensively across North America and Europe in multiple leadership roles spanning Health Care, Manufacturing, Automotive and Retail domains with several marquee customers. His experience as a customer and as a service provider has helped him really understand the nuances of the customer’s needs and the service providers value-play and how to bring these together seamlessly.
Surya is a practitioner on various aspects of Enterprise and Solution Architecture, and is a hands-on leader with rich experience in Digital Transformation, Customer Advisory, Technology Road-mapping & Change Management, Enterprise Architecture and Client Solutions. In his most recent assignment, he was anchoring Digital Transformation by bringing in next generation capabilities in Stores and Operations. Some of these capabilities include analytics on 360 degree view of customer by bringing 9 commerce platforms together onto a common CRM and data platform, computer vision-based applications in stores, IoT-based cold chain logistics on an IoT Hub backed by design thinking and data driven systems.
Surya has a Master’s degree in Computer Sciences and also holds an MBA with a specialization in Business Analytics with AI & ML. He is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect and TOGAF certified enterprise architect and practitioner.