A US based Life Sciences company, which provides a wide range of lab devices was looking for IoT enabled life sciences lab to increase productivity, efficiency operability.
The client wanted to enable a real-time digital life sciences ecosystem to their customers by leveraging their IoT life sciences data. They were also looking to create the infrastructure needed to enable predictive maintenance of their lab ecosystem. To enable these outcomes, Marlabs had to build a Life Sciences IoT platform to create the connected lab ecosystem the client was looking for.
Marlabs delivered a compelling, end-to-end IoT platform, which connected the devices and other lab equipment in their customer premises
- Custom SDKs for devices to connect and report data to the IoT platform
- The IoT platform provided the means to track device location, monitor device health, understand what services were needed, and offer maintenance support in a timely manner
- Analytics engine in the platform made possible predictive maintenance that could extend device life through pro-active steps and procedures
- Increase in operational efficiency and productivity
- Cost reduction due to decrease of manual interventions
- Monetization of device data Increase in customer retention
- Boosted customer satisfaction
- Enabled analytics-driven decision making
- Created automated and connected labs