Marlabs has been featured in Gartner’s Hype Cycle for Analytics and Business Intelligence, 2018. This report discusses
key emerging technologies that will shape the future of analytics and help data and analytics leaders modernize their analytics and BI programs. Being featured in this report positions Marlabs at the forefront of innovation in analytics and highlights our capabilities.
According to the report, Natural-Language Generation (NLG) will be a feature of most modern analytics and BI platforms by 2019 due to its potentially beneficial impact on the expansion of analytics to a broader audience. Gartner says, this is already happening, with most modern analytics and BI vendors offering or planning to offer NLG through integration with third-party NLG vendors or organic development. Marlabs is listed as a vendor in this section.
- Major Vendors – Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, IBM
- Opensource – The Apache Foundation
- Pure Play BI – Qlik, Tableau, Information Builders , SAS, FICO, Informatica
- Niche Start-ups – DataRobot, Tellius, Paxata, Trifacta
The Hype Cycle focuses on the following capabilities of mAdvisor as key emerging areas
- Natural Language Generation
- Augmented Analytics
- Conversational Chatbots for Analytics
- Data Story Telling
- Text Analytics