Moving temperature-sensitive products safely and efficiently from the source to the destination has become even more critical today. Forecasting, increasing visibility of product movement, and lowering costs has become a key challenge.
- 20% of temperature-sensitive biopharmaceuticals damaged during cold chain transportation.
- Lack of a functioning cold chain causing up to 20 percent food loss globally.
The solution lies in a Smart, Connected Supply Chain that leverages:
Collaborative, automated planning that combines statistical data with human inputs.
- Artificial intelligence that goes beyond predictive planning to identify new trends.
- GPS-enabled tracking and supply chain visibility system for critical distribution at scale.
- Traceability of perishables and improved data flow across the supply chain.
- Real-time monitoring using cloud-connected or cellular-connected active and passive sensors.
- Propagation of information across the supply chain for increased, real-time visibility.