Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018
Time: 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Open Webinar – Sign Up Today!
Adversaries of today have advanced capabilities with financial backing, intelligence and the resources to conduct extremely sophisticated attacks.
However, questions around cyber- threats remains with less solid answers like –
- Is it possible to defend against every exploit and threat vectors?
- Can you reduce the frequency, number of malware infections, and turn-around time from an infection to detection?
- Can you prevent spreading of infection of a malware or lateral movement through a network?
- Can you reduce exposure to external threats?
The key to answer these questions is to Enhance your Cyber Threat Hunting capabilities.
During this webcast, we will:
- Learn different types of Threat Hunting
- Learn how Internal Threat Hunting can be performed
- Learn how and why External Threat Hunting is important
- Present a holistic approach towards cyber security with Threat Hunting and Threat Intelligence as key components.
- Hear from a panel of experts, how an organization can be benefited from Cyber Threat Hunting
Sign up today