One of the largest investment banks in the US, wanted to digitise their legacy infrastructure environment through and digitally transform their operations.
- Reduce maintenance cost of on-premise datacentre
- Reduce Infrastructure roadblocks to help frequent software release
- Digitise the legacy infrastructure environment
To achieve this, Marlabs onboarded enterprise applications to Azure Public Cloud and built a hybrid environment using Azure Express Route with high-speed direct connection to Azure Data Centres.
- Marlabs started with its cloud assessment program
- Marlabs security assessment of Azure Cloud Platform convinced the client to on-board to Azure cloud
- Executed a well-planned design and build in operationalizing Azure Cloud by extending existing tools and governance framework to Azure Network
- The deployment model was hybrid with the implementation of high-speed connectivity to Azure-Express Route
- Sped up Infra provisioning
- Reduced Infra cost
- Increased agility in product development and deployment
- Faster to market with more features
- Better CX & CS