Marlabs partnered with a Digital Health management company that provides population health and care coordination platforms for healthcare providers to deliver better patient outcomes through technology.
The Client required an agile and scalable platform to handle their upcoming business growth, reduce the projected increase in application maintenance cost Digitise the monolithic architecture-based system to meet the current digital world.
- Marlabs identified microservices as the answer to increase infrastructure agility.
- Azure Services were used as the underlying technology foundation
- DevOps model enabled a continuous build and deployment cycle
- Digital certification with strong encryption stepped up the security posture of the solution provided
- Instituted a seamless, automated one-click deployment to a cluster of Azure Service Fabric nodes
- Revitalized, self-healing system enabled zero maintenance downtime
- Reduced Infrastructure maintenance cost
- Increased agility in product development and deployment
- Satisfied CX Zero downtime set for upgrades
- Enabled multitenancy solutions
- Accelerated customer onboarding processes