The Client, a leader in the not-for-profit space wanted to build a large member base of regular donors and manage them efficiently.
The Client’s biggest challenge was the manual tracking processes they followed for acquiring members, which did not provide them with a 360-degree view of the relationship.
- There was a huge need for a CRM system that could manage/track acquisition and retention of acquired members
- The manual processes for tracking activities and profiling customer did not provide a 360-degree view of the member, nor the interaction history after the start of a relationship
- There were dispersed mediums for capturing various activities undertaken by the fund-raising team
- There was no automation to manage various gifts (donation) schemes and no pipeline management for high net-worth donors.
- ET Marlabs implemented the Non-Profit Starter Pack edition of Salesforce to help streamline the donations process
- Myriad activities performed by the fund raising and supporting teams were compiled, organized and translated into automated processes
- The ‘one CRM’ goal streamlined the whole system which was centralized on effective customer relationship management
- Salesforce CRM fulfills all the activities related to fund-raising
- There is a clear reduction in delinquency due to the ‘prompt system’ that generated reminders
- The quality of data captured has improved due to automation that verifies the data
- Customers/members are now easily managed with respect to scheduling and engagement activities such as renewals
- Various interlinking processes – tax receipt generation, address verification, mailing address formats – are now fully automated and vendor management has been streamlined
50% increase in efficiency for the tele-caller team due to the automated process for creating call/activity logs