OneConsole is a unified service and operations management platform providing single pane of glass for enterprises to provision, monitor, manage and govern IT services on-premise or on cloud. Its provisioning module is Hybrid Cloud enabled, which can deploy applications to on-premise or public cloud. Its helpdesk system is highly collaborative and provides better user experience of interacting with IT. Its cognitive knowledge engine helps both users and IT support team to find solutions faster.
OneConsole has the ability to learn IT operations and business service performance patterns, providing better analytics and anomaly predictions. Embedded with security and governance, clients can be best assured that the IT systems are compliant and fortified wherever it is deployed.
The portal integrates three modules into one single platform:
Availability Dashboard: It acts as a single pane of glass for providing visibility into critical services. The module provides real time and historical data of managed services customers’ server health, website performance, service health, and other network operations.
Support Portal: OneConsole portal is the easiest way to contact the infrastructure services team and 24/7 helpdesk team to resolve infrastructure related issues. The portal helps users track tickets from multiple systems using a widget based single dashboard user interface. It provides case logging features and enables customers to select priority and track their ticket status more efficiently and productively. The portal also allows actions such as acknowledge, clear, validate, associate, and close tickets.
Performance Dashboard: This module gives customers complete visibility over SLA tracking. The dashboard displays SLA performance metrics through informative graphical charts for easy SLA tracking and compliance.
- Seamless Experience: Be more productive – Access from anywhere, anytime, on any Device
- Cloud Management: Unified Cloud Management – Hybrid and Public
- Web Service API: Consuming core services through APIs enabling continuous innovation
- Operational Analytics: Deeper insights into your IT Operations
- Machine Learning: Learns and resolves service issues maximizing productivity and service uptimes
- Cognitive Knowledgebase: Unified Knowledge Engine providing relevant solutions from internal and external repository
- Integrated Security: Fortify your application – On-premise or Cloud
- Image Search: Convenient KB search using image
- Cloud ready broker architecture for smart phone and utility applications
- Future proofed integration and messages for driving higher user adoption
- Scalable, flexible, and tighter control system
- Minimal service disruption for all users to adapt to ever-changing device technology and user needs.