Siva has more than 12 years of progressive experience in the software testing/quality assurance area and has worked on testing various applications developed on technologies like mainframes, web services, client server, mobility and ERP. He has also architected and developed automation testing frameworks using commercial and open source tools that meets enterprise QA needs. Siva holds several professional degrees including AAPA, ACS, ALMI, CSTE, and CTFL (ISTQB).
Mobile testing strategies for balancing cost and coverage
- How can we select the right test strategy and tools?
- What is the dependency of mobile testing on simulators and emulators, and how efficient are these tools in validating end-user experience?
- To what extent has test automation been leveraged in the mobile testing space? Are robust automation frameworks such as those in the Web/desktop space available for mobile testing too?
- How does mobile testing fit into enterprise testing infrastructure and continuous integration?
- Is it possible to achieve an alignment between the cost and coverage for mobile testing?